This is the tastiest and easiest to make gluten free banana bread. All you need is one bowl and a bunch of easy to find ingredients. Plus this banana bread is dairy free and you can also make it low carb by omitting the maple syrup.
Banana bread is one of the best treats ever! It makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert.
But my favourite is the simple plain verson! Nothing beats the flavour when it is made right and this version is the best gluten free version out there. Plus you don't need any fancy ingredients, just simple ingredients that you will find in any supermarket.
Why you will love this gluten free banana bread
- It is the easiest banana bread recipe that you will ever make.
- Plus it also is the yummiest banana bread. Better than what you will find in a cafe and it costs a lot less to make.
- It is gluten free, dairy free and can also be low carb by simply omitting the maple syrup.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Ripe Bananas (the riper the bestter)
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup (exclude if you want low carb)
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder
- Gluten free baking powder
- Almond meal
- Make it low carb by simply omitting the maple syrup. You do not need to adjust the cooking time at all.
- Make sure the eggs have been kept at room temperature before using and are not cold.
- You can store in your fridge for 4-5 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months when stored correctly.