The tastiest gluten free chocolate chip cookies ever. Made with 7 easy-to-find ingredients and the recipe is super simple to make.
I have been recipe testing gluten free chocolate chip cookies for awhile now and I struggled to find the right ingredient combination.
These choc chip cookies are based on my ginger cookie recipe and are so easy to make. Best of all the ingredients can be bought at your local supermarket!
First you need to prepare the batter, which you have to be careful not to eat all the dough up.
Then you use a soup spoon to scoop out the dough and roll into balls. I recommended having slightly damp hands so that the batter does not stick to your hands.
Then cook for approximately 20 minutes! This will ensure that the outside is crunch and the middle soft.
So easy to make! If you want to make more then simply double or triple your recipe.
These cookies are gluten and refined sugar free! If you want them dairy free, then use dairy free chocolate chips which you can find at your health food shop or online.
I hope you enjoy my latest recipe.
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup arrowroot/tapioca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (can be milk, dark, dairy free, sugar free)
- Pre-heat oven to 170 C | 340 F.
- Add almond meal, arrowroot/tapioca, baking powder and sea salt to a medium sized bowl, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until you form a crumbly dough.
- Then add the chocolate chips, folding through the mixture.
- Use a soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough. Use slightly damp hands to shape the cookies into 12 balls and placed on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes on the baking tray, before placing on a wire rack to cool further. At this point you could eat them as they are delicious warm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
PIN FOR LATER