These Cookie Dough Bites feature only a handful of ingredients, are super easy to make, and are packed full of deliciousness!
This has have to be one of the easiest raw treats to make and are always a hit with my children.
These no bake cookie dough bites are seriously just made with gluten free ingredients and they came about from my kids (and me of course) wanting to eat the cookie batter whenever I made a batch of cookies.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & dairy free - these no bake cookie dough bites are suitable for people with gluten, dairy allergies & intolerances as well as many other dietary requirements.
Easy to make - this recipe takes 10 minutes to make and 30 minutes to set.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, food market, online or health food shop.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal or almond flour
- Tapioca or arrowroot powder
- Sea salt
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup or you can use honey or rice malt syrup
- Chocolate chips - use the ones you like and suit your dietary requirements. They can be milk, dark, dairy-free, sugar-free, carob or even cacao nibs
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
These dessert bites are always super easy to make like these coconut rough bliss balls.
First, you need to mix together the dry ingredients, then add your wet ingredients and mix together until you get a crumbly gluten free cookie dough. Then fold through your chosen chocolate chips.
Then you can use either an ice cream scoop or soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough. Then shape into balls and place on a lined baking tray. Finally, place in your freezer for approximately 30 minutes to set.
You can use whatever one you like that is suited to your dietary needs? Regular, dairy-free, sugar-free, carob and cacao nibs will all work. You can also use milk chocolate, dark, white! To keep the recipe dairy-free, you will need to use dairy-free chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
Yes you can! You can keep stored in your refrigerator for up to 1 week or you can store in the freezer for up to 6 months. You will need allow 15 minutes to thaw them out before eating.
Looking for other cookie recipes? Try these:
Gluten Free Thumbprint Cookies
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 ½ cups almond flour or almond meal
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder or tapioca powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chips your choice
- Dry Ingredients: Add almond meal, arrowroot/tapioca and sea salt to a medium sized bowl, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Wet Ingredients: Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until you form a crumbly dough.
- Chocolate Chips: Then add the chocolate chips, folding through the mixture.
- Form balls: Use a soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough.Use slightly damp hands to shape the mounds into balls and place on a lined tray or plate.
- Allow to set: Place in the freezer to firm up, approximately 30 minutes.
Leave a comment below: