These cookie dough bliss balls feature only a handful of ingredients, are super easy to make and are packed full of deliciousness!
Bliss balls have to be one of the easiest treats to make. These cookie dough bliss balls are no exception! Simply mix up the ingredients until you get a cookie batter, roll into balls and allow to firm up in the freezer!
This recipe came about my from my tastiest gluten free chocolate chip cookies.
Every time I make a batch of them, the kids and I always want to eat the cookie batter. So last time I made them, I rolled some batter into a bliss ball and let it set in the freezer.
It was delicious, so here we are!
These cookie dough bliss balls are gluten and refined sugar free AND you can make them dairy free by swapping the choc chips with dairy free or sugar free alternatives.
I hope you enjoy my latest recipe.
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup tapioca/arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (can be milk, dark, dairy free, sugar free)
- Add almond meal, arrowroot/tapioca and sea salt to a medium sized bowl, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until you form a crumbly dough.
- Then add the chocolate chips, folding through the mixture.
- Use a soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough.Use slightly damp hands to shape the mounds into balls and place on a lined tray or plate.
- Place in the freezer to firm up, approximately 30 minutes.
I like to keep them stored in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g