The tastiest and easiest gluten free jam drops that you will ever make. Made with only 5 ingredients plus your favourite jam, these jam drops are sure to be a winner!
I was recently asked whether I had a gluten free version of jam drops that I could share. I didn't, so I started to test out a recipe based on previous gluten free cookie and biscuit recipes that I had made.
The result was a winner so I am really happy to be adding these yummy treats to my biscuit and cookie recipe collection.
- They are gluten free plus dairy free and egg free.
- They are made with only 5 ingredients plus your choice of jam.
- They are the easiest of recipes to make.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal
- Arrowroot or tapioca flour
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil, melted
- Maple syrup
TIPS & FAQS
Use your favourite jam. Any jam will work. My favourite is raspberry or strawberry.
Make sure you don't eat the jam drops straight out of the oven as the jam will be super hot.
Looking for other dessert recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 1 + ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- Jam (any flavour)
- Pre-heat - Pre-heat oven to 170 C | 340 F.
- Prepare Dry Ingredients - Add dry ingredients, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps from the almond meal.
- Prepare Wet Ingredients - Add coconut oil and maple syrup to a glass bowl, whisking well to combine.
- Combine Mixtures - Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well.
- Make cookies - Use soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough. Use slightly damp hands to shape the cookies how you want them and place them on a lined baking tray. Then use your finger to place a slight indent in the centre. Do not press all the way through.
- Add Jam - Use a teaspoon to place a small amount of jam in each indent.
- Bake Cookies - Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to Cool - Leave to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Don't eat straight away as the jam will be super hot.
- The additional time of 30 minutes is the time for the jam drops to cool after coming out of the oven.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g