The tastiest and easiest gluten free jam drops that you will ever make. Made with only 5 ingredients plus your favourite jam, these jam drops are sure to be a winner!
I was recently asked whether I had a gluten free version of jam drops that I could share. I didn't, so I started to test out a recipe based on previous gluten free cookie and biscuit recipes that I had made.
The result was a winner so I am really happy to be adding these yummy treats to my biscuit and cookie recipe collection.
- They are gluten free plus dairy free and egg free.
- They are made with only 5 ingredients plus your choice of jam.
- They are the easiest of recipes to make.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal
- Arrowroot or tapioca flour
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil, melted
- Maple syrup
- Use your favourite jam. Any jam will work. My favourite is raspberry or strawberry.
- Make sure you don't eat the jam drops straight out of the oven as the jam will be super hot.
- 1 + ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- Jam (any flavour)
- Pre-heat oven to 170 C | 340 F.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well, ensuring that there are no clumps from the almond meal.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup to a glass bowl, whisking well to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well.
- Use soup spoon to scoop out mounds of the cookie dough. Use slightly damp hands to shape the cookies how you want them and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Then use your finger to place a slight indent in the centre. Do not press all the way through.
- Use a teaspoon to place a small amount of jam in each indent.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Don't eat straight away as the jam will be super hot.
- The additional time of 30 minutes is the time for the jam drops to cool after coming out of the oven.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g