These cranberry & macadamia cookies are absolutely delicious and so easy to make! They take 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake.
Gluten free – is suitable for those with a gluten intolerance as these cookies are made with almond meal.
Dairy free – it is also suitable for those with a dairy or lactose intolerance.
Easy to make – these cookies are super simple to make and require only 5 minutes preparation time and 10 minutes cook time.
Change the quantities - the recipe makes 10 cookies but you can easily double or triple the batch to make more.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health food shop, market or online store.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal
- Gluten free baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Raw macadamias
TIPS & FAQS
Substituting the macadamias
If you are not a fan of macadamias or you cannot find them, you can substitute with pecans or walnuts.
You can keep them stored in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup raw macadamias
- ⅓ cup cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/355F.
- Add almond meal and baking powder to a bowl, mixing to combine. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to another bowl, stirring to combine. Add the wet mixture to dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Add macadamias and cranberries and fold through the mixture.
- Using ⅛ cup measurement or soup spoons, scoop mixture on lined baking tray and flatten with hand or back of spoon.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
The cooking time does not include the time is takes for these cookies to cool down.
Substituting the macadamias - If you are not a fan of macadamias or you cannot find them, you can substitute with pecans or walnuts.
Storage instructions - You can keep them stored in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g