Cranberry & Macadamia Cookies. These cookies are absolutely delicious and so easy to make! They take 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake.
These cookies are absolute bomb diggity!! I love how easy they are to make. 5 minutes to prep and 10 minutes baking time.
They are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free as well as being suitable for paleo and vegan lifestyles. The recipe makes 10 cookies, but you can easily double or triple the batch to make more.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal
- Gluten free baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Raw macadamias
More Cookie Recipes
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw macadamias
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/355F.
- Add almond meal and baking powder to a bowl, mixing to combine. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to another bowl, stirring to combine. Add the wet mixture to dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Add macadamias and cranberries and fold through the mixture.
- Using 1/8 cup measurement or soup spoons, scoop mixture on lined baking tray and flatten with hand or back of spoon.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
The cooking time does not include the time is takes for these cookies to cool down.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g