This healthy raspberry banana bread is gluten free, dairy free and has no added sugar. It is packed full of flavour, super easy to make and will become your new fave!
Banana Bread is a seriously amazing dessert/snack/breakfast!
It is so easy to make and you can add other ingredients to change it up, like I have with my latest recipe.....by adding raspberries to make raspberry banana bread.
Best of all there is zero sugar added, you really don't need it as the banana and raspberries make it sweet enough already. Plus it is gluten free, dairy free and low carb. It really does tick a lot of the dietary requirement boxes!
This gluten free banana raspberry bread will make the perfect breakfast, snack or even dessert and will hopefully become a regular addition to your weekly menu.
Table of Contents
Gluten & Dairy Free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Easy to Make - this recipe involves several simple steps and just over 1 hour to make.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
- Ripe bananas
- Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder or cinnamon essential oil
- Gluten free baking powder
- Almond meal or almond flour
TIPS & FAQS
I recommend using a silicon loaf pan. You will save yourself a bit of time by not having to grease the pan and then line it with baking paper. They are ideal if you are in a bit of a rush and you want to skip a few steps. I use the Wiltshire which you can buy from your major supermarkets.
It should take 60 minutes to bake however always check with a skewer to make sure the bread has cooked through. Not all ovens are created equally!!
Looking for other banana bread recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (plus a few extra for the top)
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (or 1 drop cinnamon essential oil)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- Heat Oven. Heat oven to 180C | 350F (or 160C | 320F fan forced)
- Prepare loaf pan. Lightly grease a loaf pan and line with baking paper or use a silicon loaf pan (to save yourself the extra hassle).
- Prepare ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the bananas, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Then add the almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon powder to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined. Finally, add all the raspberries and fold through the mixture.
- Bake. Pour or spoon the mixture into the loaf pan and then gently press the remaining raspberries onto the top of the mixture. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Let cool in the loaf pan for 30 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool for a further 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g