Chocolate Banana Quinoa Breakfast Bowl. A yummy and satisfying alternative to oats. Made with quinoa, almond milk, banana, cacao and maple syrup, it's dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free!
My fascination with quinoa continues with creation of an amazing breakfast bowl that provides a bit more excitement than your standard oats.
I have paired this breakfast quinoa with banana and cacao powder and the end result is a yummy breakfast that honestly feels like a treat when you are eating it.
Best of all it is so easy to prepare and you can even make up a bigger batch and store in your refrigerator for a few days.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BANANA QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWL
- It is really easy to make.
- You can make a big batch up and store in the refrigerator for a few days.
- It is super tasty.
- The ingredients are all found at your local supermarket, health food shop or market.
- It is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and vegan.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Organic quinoa
- Almond milk (or water for nut free version)
- Raw cacao powder
- Pure maple syrup
- You can make this recipe nut free by subsituting water for almond milk.
- You can add any other toppings you like. Berries, nuts or coconut flakes will make this breakfast bowl even more tastier.
- You can double, triple or quadruple the recipe to make for more people or to make a few days worth.