Gluten Free Fudge Brownies - these easy to make and totally delicious gluten free brownies are made using almond meal and a handful of simple ingredients that you can purchase at any store.
You can use regular chocolate chips, sugar free chocoloate chips or dairy free chocolate chips if you are want to make these brownies dairy free.
Chocolate Brownies are one of the best baked desserts but only when cooked correctly. They are always a bit tricky as you can under cook them and also over cook them so easily. So trying to come up with a gluten free version that is also fudgy involved quite a bit of testing
Happy to report that my testing has paid off and these chocolate fudge brownies are a winner!!!
Why You Will Love These Chocolate Brownies
- Who doesn't love chocolate brownies!
- There are fudgy in the middle.
- You can make them dairy free buy using dairy free chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips.
- They are really easy to make...like super easy!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Almond meal
- Raw cacao powder
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
- Chocolate chips (you can pick which ever chocolate chips you fancy....regular, sugar free, dairy free, cacao nibs)
- Make sure the eggs have been kept at room temperature before using and are not cold.
- If you want the brownies soft then cook for 30 minutes, if you want them a bit firmer, then cook for 35 minutes.
- When the brownies are super warm they may break apart easily. So I recommend allowing them to cool in the tin for at least 10 minutes and then on a wire rack for a further 25-30 minutes.
- You can store in your fridge for 4-5 days or in your freezer for 3 months when stored correctly.
OTHER BROWNIE RECIPES
- Gluten Free Raspberry Brownies
- Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies
- Raw Matcha Brownies
- Raw Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- Sweet Potato Brownies with Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dark choc chips (you can use regular, dairy fee, sugar free)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temperature preferably)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F.
- Add the eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a medium sized bowl, whisking well to combine.
- Add the almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until melted, stirring each time between goes. Fold into the brownie batter.
- Pour the batter into a lined square baking pan (approximately 20x20cm).
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes depending on how soft you want the brownie to be.
- Allow to cool in the baking tin in for 15 minutes, before allowing it cool further on a wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g