These Lemon Bliss Balls are made with only 5 ingredients and super easy to make.
These bliss balls are seriously so easy to make. All you need to do is process 5 ingredients in your food processor or high speed blender, roll into balls and then place in your freezer to set.
How easy is that??
Usually I love using macadamias to make my raw desserts (mainly because they are my favourite nut), but you can easily substitute another nut in my recipes.
So for this recipe I decided to make these bliss balls with cashews.
I had heaps of cashews and lemons, so have been experimenting and making different treats. These bliss balls were made first and I have also made some cookies which are delicious.
These bliss balls can also be flavoured using food grade lemon essential oil instead of fresh lemon juice.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 6 drops food grade lemon essential oil (or zest from 1 lemon)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Cook time does not include the time it takes for these bliss balls to freeze, approximately 30 minutes,
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g