These Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls are made with only 5 ingredients and super easy to make. Plus they are gluten free and dairy free.
These lemon balls are seriously so easy to make. All you need to do is process 5 ingredients in your food processor or high-speed blender, roll into balls, and then place in your freezer to set.
How easy is that??
Usually, I love using macadamias to make my raw desserts like you will find in these Chocolate Caramel Bars and this raw vegan carrot cake, but you can easily substitute cashews (like I did for these lemon balls) or even blanched almonds.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & dairy free - these healthy bliss balls are suitable for people with gluten and dairy allergies & intolerances as well as many other dietary requirements.
Easy to make - this recipe takes 5 minutes to make and approximately 30 minutes to set.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Cashews - you can also use macadamias or blanched almonds.
- Desiccated coconut
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Food grade lemon essential oil (or lemon zest)
- Lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE THESE BLISS BALLS
Bliss balls are one of the easiest dessert recipes to make and take hardly any time to make. These lemon balls take 5 minutes to make using your food processor or high-speed blender and approximately 30 minutes to firm up in your refrigerator.
Yes you can! You can keep stored in your refrigerator for up to 1 week or you can store in the freezer for up to 6 months. You will need allow 15 minutes to thaw them out before eating.
Want to make some other bliss ball recipes? Try these:
Raw caramel macadamia bliss balls
Lastly, if you make these bliss balls then I would really love to hear from you. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 6 drops food grade lemon essential oil or zest from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Process ingredients. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Makes bliss balls. Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for up 1 week or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Cook time does not include the time it takes for these bliss balls to freeze, approximately 30 minutes,
I made these with dōTERRA Lemon Oil & my guests couldn't get enough of them. They roll up beautifully & have such a nice texture...the recipe was requested by all who tasted them. Thanks, it's now a go to...
Could you substitute the nuts for sunflower seed or pepitas? Thanks