Apple, Avocado, Cranberry & Walnut Salad is made with four amazing ingredients that come together so beautifully in this salad. It is the perfect salad to have at Christmas time or during the holiday season.
This salad is adapted from a similar salad I found over on Creme De La Crumb and I have added avocado and my own vinaigrette that I have used before.
These four ingredients work so brilliantly together! I really love this salad and have made it many times, especially during Christmas and the festive season.
Table of Contents
Easy to make - This salad is really easy to make and will take around 10 minutes to prepare.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
Perfect for celebrating - this salad is great to make during the festive season or any other special occasion.
- Baby spinach
- Green apples
- Dried cranberries
- Feta (optional)
- Coconut vinegar 'balsamic' style or balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper
You can either the feta or you can swap for a lactose free version or a plant-based version. There are so many options available at your local supermarkets or health food shops.
Yes, you can use maple or brown rice syrup instead of honey.
Looking for other salad recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 medium green apples, peeled, cored and sliced into small pieces
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup feta (optional), sliced into small pieces
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar 'balsamic' style
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- Make the dressing: Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Make the salad: Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl then pour the dressing over the top when ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 8gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g