Peppermint Coconut Rough Bliss Balls. The addition of peppermint take these bliss balls to the next level. Made with only 6 ingredients they are gluten, dairy, nut and refined sugar free, making them perfect for lunchboxes.
Healthy coconut rough has been one of my post popular recipes on Becomingness and over the years I have added different flavour combinations (raspberry, orange and mint) and recently I have made them into bliss balls.
The bliss balls have been so popular that I decided they needed to made into a new flavour combination - peppermint!
You can use either peppermint essential oil or even peppermint extract to flavour these bliss balls. 5 drops is plenty to give them the amazing peppermint flavour.
- They are the perfect addition to your child's lunchbox.
- You only need 6 ingredients to make them.
- They are really easy to make.
- The addition of peppermint makes them super awesome.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Medjool dates - if you use regular dates then you run the risk of the mixture not sticking together and you may need some nut butter or coconut oil to help them stick together. So stick to medjool dates and you will not have an issue
- Shredded coconut
- Raw cacao powder
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract
HOW TO MAKE
Making these bliss balls is super simple.
- Just add all the ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and then process until the ingredients are well combined.
- Then you need to roll into balls and place on a lined baking tray (or plate) and put into the refrigerator to set.
They should only take one hour to set and you can keep them stored in your fridge.
Looking for other easy to make raw treats? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbl coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil or extract
- Process Ingredients - Add ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until ingredients are well combined.
- Roll into balls - Rolls into bliss balls and place on a lined baking tray (or plate) and put into the refrigerator to set.
- Storing - Keep stored in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g