These pumpkin and zucchini fritters are perfect either as a snack or as a main meal served with a salad. Make a big batch ahead of time to cover you for the week. Best of all they are super easy to make.
You must know by now that I am a big fan of fritters!
These fritters are gluten, dairy and full of healthy wholefoods. They are also infused with cilantro and thyme essential oils, however you can also use fresh herbs.
I love to make a big batch of these on the weekend to enjoy over a few days or to cover me for lunches for the week.
I love how easy these pumpkin and zucchini fritters are to make.
All you need to do is:
- Grate the pumpkin and zucchini and then squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible.
- Next, add to a large bowl with the all the ingredients (except the coconut oil) and mix together really well.
- Then, you start to cook them in an oiled fry pan on low-moderate heat.
- I use a soup spoon to scoop out a heaped amount of the mixture and place in the frypan. You can cook a few at time as long as the edges do not touch.
- Cook a few minutes on each side and then drain on a plate lined with paper towe.
How easy is that!!