Making this Macadamia Chocolate Bark is easy. It only takes around 5 minutes to prepare and less than 30 minutes to set.
I have been meaning to share my recipe for Macadamia Chocolate Bark with you some time now, but I have ended up sharing some other awesome desserts - Healthy Chocolate Caramels, Raw Bounty Bites and No-bake cheesecake bites.
This dessert takes around 5 minutes to prepare and less than 30 minutes to set.
It is perfect if you have a craving for chocolate or you have unexpected guests turn up.
Want More? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram for all my latest recipes and updates.
Macadamia Chocolate Bark
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- ⅓ cup organic cacao powder
- ½ cup macadamias
- Line a plate or baking tray with baking paper, place the macadamias on top.
- Add coconut oil to small saucepan on low heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the organic maple syrup, whisking briskly until well combined.
- Add the cacao powder, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate over the macadamias, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Take out and break apart to serve.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the macadamia chocolate bark to set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Leave a comment below: