Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli is one of the easiest slow cooker meals you'll ever put together as it simply involves placing all the ingredients into the slow cooker and turning it on to cook.
I am taking a little break from sharing Christmas recipes with you as I am pretty proud of my latest Slow Cooker creation - Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry - and really wanted to share it with you sooner than later.
This was probably one of the easiest slow cooker meals you'll ever put together as it simply involves placing all the ingredients into the slow cooker and turning it on to cook.
How easy is that!
This is a great healthy alternative to the very popular take out meal, made with nourishing real food ingredients.
So long as you remember to put it on earlier in the day, it will probably take less time to prepare than a trip to the local takeaway.
I hope you enjoy my latest creation!
- 1 kg beef chuck steak, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot (or tapioca flour)
- ½ cup coconut aminos (or tamari)
- ½ cup organic/raw honey
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped into florets
- Add beef and arrowroot to slow cooker and mix well to combine.
- Add coconut aminos, honey, garlic, salt and pepper to a small bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Add liquid mixture to the slow cooker and mix through the beef, ensuring that the beef is well coated.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours, adding the broccoli in around the 5 hour mark.
- Serve immediately with your favourite side.