This chocolate nut fudge is a delicious healthy fudge and a small piece goes a long way! It is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
This chocolate fudge is absolutely amazing and a great treat to serve your guests, especially during the festive season.
Best of all it ticks all the dietary requirement boxes as it is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup nut butter (or spread)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and freeze for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
- I recommend storing these in the freezer. Allow to thaw slightly before eating.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g