This Chocolate Orange Fudge is dairy free, delicious and easy to make. It contains only 5 ingredients and takes minimal time to make and set in the freezer!
What can I say about this dairy-free fudge! It is one super tasting dessert that is made with a handful of healthy ingredients. And one piece will go a long way as it is quite filling.
I have made many different healthy fudge recipes like this Chocolate Mint Fudge or this Chocolate Almond Fudge.
They are really easy to make recipes that you can whip up in next to no time. Perfect for when you have guests coming over at the last minute.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & Dairy Free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Easy to Make - this recipe involves two steps to make and approximately 60 minutes to set.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets, or on-line store.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond butter - any other nut butter will work well also
- Coconut oil - make sure it is melted when you add it to the blender or food processor
- Cacao powder
- Maple syrup - you could also use honey or rice malt syrup
- Orange essential oil or extract
The beauty of this recipe is that you can swap around the essential oils (or extracts) to change up the flavours. I also peppermint chocolate fudge that you can make.
es, you can also make your own homemade orange extract.
This fudge will last up to one week in your refrigerator or up to 2-3 months in your freezer. Just make sure you store in an air-tight container.
Looking for other raw dessert recipes? Try these:
Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Chocolate Orange Fudge (Dairy Free)
- 8.8 oz almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 10 drops orange essential oil or orange extract
- Process ingredients: Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor/thermomix and blend until smooth.
- Place into loaf tin: Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth over with a spatula.
- Allow to set: Place into the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Slice: Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
- This fudge will last up to one week in your refrigerator or up to 2-3 months in your freezer. Just make sure you store in an air-tight container.
Leave a comment below: