This raw chocolate orange fudge is one delicious, easy to make treat. It contains only 5 ingredients and takes no time to whip up and set in the freezer!
What can I say about this raw fudge!
Well it is healthy for a start, made only with almond butter, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and orange essential oil (or orange extract).
5 ingredients in total!!
Plus it only takes a few seconds to whip up in your blender/food processor/thermomix and about 60 minutes to set in your freezer. Making it the perfect dessert to make if you are short on time or have guests coming over with not much notice.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can swap around the essential oils (or extracts) to change up the flavours. I also peppermint chocolate fudge that you can make.
You can also make your own homemade orange extract.
- 250 grams (8.8 ounces) almond butter (but any nut butter will do)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor/thermomix and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth over with a spatula.
- Place into the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- The cook time does not include the time it takes for the fudge to set in the freezer.