This Chocolate Mint Fudge is made with only 5 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make. Plus it will be ready for you in 1 hour.
What can I say about this peppermint fudge!
It is one of the most delicious raw desserts that I have ever made. Every time I make it, I want to eat it straight out of the bowl before I set it in the freezer.
It is seriously that good!!! You can play around with the flavours too and make lots of different ones, like this Chocolate Orange Fudge and this Chocolate Almond Fudge.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & Dairy Free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Easy to Make - this recipe involves two steps to make and approximately 60 minutes to set.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets, or on-line store.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Cashew butter - or you can use any other nut butter.
- Coconut oil - make sure it is melted when you add it to the blender or food processor
- Cacao powder
- Maple syrup - you could also use honey or rice malt syrup
- Peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract
Tips When Using Essential Oils
Make sure you use top quality essential oils that are food grade only. There are some great brands on the market and the flavour is unbeatable. I much prefer to use a food grade essential oil than an extract, however the extract will still work well if that is all you have.
This fudge will last up to one week in your refrigerator or up to 2-3 months in your freezer. Just make sure you store in an air-tight container.
Looking for other peppermint recipes to make? Try these:
Peppermint Coconut Rough Bliss Balls
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Easy Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Process Ingredients - Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add to Loaf Tin - Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth over with a spatula.
- Set in Freezer - Place into the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Cut into Squares - Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
Leave a comment below: