This easy peppermint chocolate fudge is made with only 5 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make. Plus it will be ready for you in 1 hour. It is also infused with amazing peppermint essential oil and is gluten & dairy free.
What can I say about this easy peppermint chocolate fudge!
It is one of the most delicious raw desserts that I have ever made. Every time I make it, I want to eat it straight out of the bowl before I set it in the freezer.
It is seriously that good!!!
It is also super easy to make and only contains 5 ingredients - cashew butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, maple syrup and peppermint essential oil.
Peppermint and chocolate go so well together, just try my raw peppermint slice if you don't believe me.
Just make sure you use top quality essential oils that are food grade only.
I am planning to make a keto and low carb high fat option for this peppermint chocolate fudge, so watch this space.
- 250 grams (1 cup) cashew nut butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor/thermomix and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth over with a spatula.
- Place into the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
Store in the refrigerator
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g