These chocolate nutty fat bombs are the perfect raw chocolate treat if you are following a keto or low carb high fat (aka LCHF) as they are only sweetened by stevia.
How good are chocolate nutty fat bombs!!
These delicious and super easy to make raw chocolates are my go to treat with I am in full LCHF or keto mode
They are made with only 5 ingredients - coconut oil, nut butter (I use almond butter), raw cacao powder, liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
It is really important to note that you do not need to use much liquid stevia in this recipe.
I only used ¼ teaspoon, but you could go up to ½ teaspoon if you found that ¼ teaspoon was not sweet enough. Just be careful you do not overdo it as stevia can have a different aftertaste.
MORE LOW CARB TREATS TO TRY
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ½ cup almond nut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon organic liquid stevia (depending on your sweetness levels)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil and nut butter.
- Next stir in raw cacao powder.
- Finally add the liquid stevia and vanilla extract, stirring well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into lined mini muffin pan. I made around 18 of them.
- Place in the freezer until set.
I recommend storing in the freezer
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g