Raw Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls are made with only 6 ingredients and are one of the easiest of recipes to make.
I love making Bliss Balls as they are healthy, taste amazing and are super easy to prepare. They are the perfect treat to make if you are short on time.
I am a big fan of chocolate and peppermint together and I use peppermint essential oil to flavour my desserts.
MORE CHOCOLATE & PEPPERMINT DESSERT RECIPES
- 1 + ½ cups medjool dates
- 5 drops food grade peppermint essential oil (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
- ⅓ cup blanched almonds
- 1 + ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 + ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ Cup desiccated coconut
- Add all ingredients except the desiccated coconut to a blender and blend until it forms a sticky mixture. Roll the mixture into small balls and coat them in the desiccated coconut.
- Place on a lined baking tray and freeze or refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g