Raw Chocolate Peppermint Truffles are made with only 6 ingredients and are one of the easiest of recipes to make.
I really love truffles (aka bliss balls)!
They are healthy, taste amazing and are super easy to prepare. They are the perfect dessert to make if you are short on time.
And today's truffles recipe is no exception - Raw Chocolate Peppermint Truffles.
I am a big fan of chocolate and peppermint together and I use peppermint essential oil to flavour my desserts.
MORE CHOCOLATE & PEPPERMINT DESSERT RECIPES
- 1 + 1/2 cups medjool dates
- 5 drops food grade peppermint essential oil (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
- 1/3 cup blanched almonds
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/4 Cup desiccated coconut
- Add all ingredients except the desiccated coconut to a blender and blend until it forms a sticky mixture. Roll the mixture into small balls and coat them in the desiccated coconut.
- Place on a lined baking tray and freeze or refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g