This healthy choc nutty smoothie is packed full of flavour and is super healthy. Best of all it only takes a few minutes to prepare!
This healthy choc nutty smoothie is amazing!
The combination of banana, almonds and cacao is delicious. I used almond butter in my smoothie, but you could use any nut butter.
Same goes for protein powder, I love Raw Amazonia protein powders as they are one of the healthiest protein powders going around, but you could use any protein powder.
Smoothies are a really quick and easy breakfast or snack to make, so if you are short on time, they are one of the best healthy breakfast options.
Have you made this recipe? I would love for you to share your creation over on Instagram, Make sure you tag #becomingness so I can see it and share the love.
PIN FOR LATER
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 banana (frozen preferably)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegan protein powder (I use Raw Amazonia)
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- Few cubes ice (optional is not using frozen banana)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.