These easy to make Curry Scrambled Eggs are made with spinach, onions, garlic and flavoured with curry spice. It is a super healthy breakfast or brunch that you can make in under 10 minutes.
I love easy to make, healthy breakfasts!
When a breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make and it is delicious, filling and is healthy, I know I am onto a winner.
Scrambled eggs have long been one of my go-to recipes when I want to have eggs for breakfast. Eggs are packed full of many nutrients including protein, vitamins and minerals and are a great way to start your day.
These curry scrambled eggs are a great twist on the classic meal and are made with onion, garlic, spinach and curry spice. You can also add some chilli if you like your food hotter. You can eat them on their own as a complete meal or include as part of your breakfast bowl.
Gluten & Dairy Free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Easy to make - this recipe takes less than 10 minutes.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
- Red onion
- Baby spinach
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Curry powder
- Red chilli if you want to increase the hotness!
How to Make
This is such an easy recipe to make.
You heat up the oil that you are using in a non-stick frypan on moderate heat. Then you add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is soft, should only take af few minutes. Then you add the spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted.
Then add your curry egg mixture and then you need to keep moving the eggs while they are cooking. I like to use a spatula or wooden spoon and keep moving the eggs to the center.
Too easy right!!
Looking for other breakfast recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Curry Scrambled Eggs
- 4 eggs large
- 1 red onion small, chopped
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch of salt
- PInch of pepper
- Optional - a few slices of red chilli
- Whisk eggs - Whisk together the eggs and curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat Pan - Heat oil in a medium sized non-stick frypan over moderate heat.
- Cook - Add the garlic and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until the onion is soft. Add the spinach and mix through until the spinach has wilted. Add the curry eggs mixture. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, move the eggs to the center of the pan. Keep doing that every 30 seconds or so until the eggs are cooked. It should only take 2-3 minutes for them to cook to a beautiful soft consistency.
- Enjoy - Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper and top with the chilli (if using)
Leave a comment below: