This simple grain free granola is made only with nuts and seeds and infused with spices. It is such an easy recipe low-carb to make and you can enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack.
This grain free granola recipe is one of the recipes that you will find in Reconditioned.Me, which is an 8 week food, fitness & mindset program by Scott Gooding.
Table of Contents
Grain & gluten free - this granola is made with nuts and seeds.
Easy to make - 5 minutes preparation time and 15 minutes cook time.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health food shop, market or online store.
- Coconut flakes
- Raw pepitas
- Raw sunflower seeds
- Raw walnuts
- Raw pecans
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup (optional)
- All spice
TIPS AND FAQS
What should I serve with this granola?
How do I store it?
Looking for other breakfast recipes? Try these:
Lastly, if you make this granola then I would love to hear from you. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 2 cups of coconut flakes
- ½ cup raw pepitas
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- 2 tablespoons linseeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice powder
- Prepare - Pre-heat oven 180C/355F and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix Dry Ingredients - Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Wet Ingredients - Add the coconut oil, maple syrup (if using) and the essential oils in a small glass bowl and then add to the dry ingredients, combine thoroughly.
- Place on baking trays - Spread the ingredients evenly across the two baking trays
- Cook - Place in the oven for 15 minutes, swapping the trays at the midway point.
- Allow to cool - Remove and allow the granola to cool
- Serve - With the yoghurt and blueberries
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and berries or alternatively you can enjoy on it's own or with your favourite dairy free milk
- Keep stored in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks in your pantry or up to 1 month in your refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 7g