This simple grain free granola is made only with nuts and seeds and infused with spices. It is such an easy recipe low-carb to make and you can enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack.
This grain free granola recipe is one of the recipes that you will find in Reconditioned.Me, which is an 8 week food, fitness & mindset program by Scott Gooding.
Grain & gluten free - this granola is made with nuts and seeds.
Easy to make - 5 minutes preparation time and 15 minutes cook time.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health food shop, market or online store.
- Coconut flakes
- Raw pepitas
- Raw sunflower seeds
- Raw walnuts
- Raw pecans
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup (optional)
- All spice
TIPS AND FAQS
You can serve with coconut yoghurt and some berries. Alternatively, it is super tasty on it's own or you can serve with your favourite dairy free milk.
I would keep stored in an air-tight container for up to two weeks in your pantry and up to 1 month in your refrigerator.
Looking for other breakfast recipes? Try these:
Lastly, if you make this granola then I would love to hear from you. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 2 cups of coconut flakes
- ½ cup raw pepitas
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- 2 tablespoons linseeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice powder
- Prepare - Pre-heat oven 180C/355F and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix Dry Ingredients - Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Wet Ingredients - Add the coconut oil, maple syrup (if using) and the essential oils in a small glass bowl and then add to the dry ingredients, combine thoroughly.
- Place on baking trays - Spread the ingredients evenly across the two baking trays
- Cook - Place in the oven for 15 minutes, swapping the trays at the midway point.
- Allow to cool - Remove and allow the granola to cool
- Serve - With the yoghurt and blueberries
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and berries or alternatively you can enjoy on it's own or with your favourite dairy free milk
- Keep stored in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks in your pantry or up to 1 month in your refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 7g