This breakfast scramble is such an easy recipe to make and is packed full of so many tasty and healthy ingredients. It only takes 15 minutes to make and is great if you are short on time in the morning.
I am always looking to create recipes that don't require too much effort, however are still full of flavour and amazing nutrition.
I just love making quick and easy breakfasts like this healthy choc nutty smoothie. However, there are times when I want something that I can eat with a knife and fork.
I wanted something that was easy to make and doesn't require flipping or turning over, like these turmeric scrambled eggs. I also wanted something that I could easily change up the ingredients.
Table of Contents
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & Dairy Free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Low-carb/Keto - This recipe is suitable for anyone after a low-carb or keto breakfast.
Easy to make - this recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make and you can easily change up the veggies.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
Coconut oil, olive oil or butter - this depends on your dietary requirements
Bacon - you can omit if you are vegetarian
Other options to try
You can also make it with olives, red onion, spinach, chorizo
HOW TO MAKE THIS BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE
This is a really easy recipe to make. First, you add your oil (or butter) to a small frypan on moderate heat. Then add your bacon and cook for a few minutes until it starts to crisp up. Then add your broccoli and cook for a few minutes until it softens slightly, Then add the capsicum and tomato and cook for a minute. Then add in your whisked eggs and your seasoning and cook until the egg has cooked through.
Yes, this scramble will last 2-3 days in your refrigerator. To re-heat, add 1 tablespoon of water to the mixture and add to your skillet on low-medium heat and cook for approximately 5 minutes until warmed through.
Looking for other egg recipes? Try these:
- 2 teaspoons butter grass fed or organic preferably OR you can use olive or coconut oil
- 2 bacon rashes sliced into strips
- 4-5 broccoli florets cut into smaller florets
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ small red capsicum sliced into strips
- 3 eggs whisked
- Salt & pepper to season or you could use Herbamare my favourite seasoning
- Add oil - Add butter or oil to a small frypan on moderate heat.
- Add bacon - Add the bacon and cook for a few minutes until the bacon starts to crisp up.
- Add vegetables - Next, add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, making sure you turn the broccoli so that they don't brown. Then, add the capsicum and tomatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Add eggs - Finally, add the whisked eggs and seasoning, and mix through the bacon and veggies. Cook for a few more minutes until your eggs are done.