Raw Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache are absolutely delicious and no fancy chef skills are needed here. All you need is good blender or food processor.
I am a big fan of chocolate and chocolate recipes that involve minimal work are even better. Just like this recipe!!
No fancy chef skills are needed here. All you need is good blender or food processer and your ingredients.
Why You Will Love These Raw Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- They are absolutely delicious.
- They gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
- They are really easy to make.
- They are made with wholefood ingredients.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Medjool dates (or soft organic dates)
- Cacao powder
- Vanilla paste (or extract)
- Cacao butter
- Coconut cream
- Rice malt syrup
MORE RAW DESSERT RECIPES FOR YOU TO MAKE
- 1 + ½ cups pecans
- 16 medjool dates (or soft organic dates)
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup cacao butter, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ⅓ cup rice malt syrup
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- Process pecans in a blender or food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Next, add the cacao powder, vanilla and sea salt and process until well combined. Then, add the dates and process until a sticky dough is formed.
- Spoon mixture into a lined square baking tin and smooth with the back of a spoon. Place in the refrigerator to set for a minimum 2 hours.
- To make the ganache; add the cacao butter, coconut cream and rice malt syrup in a small glass/heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Stir until the cacao butter is melted
- Next, add the cacao powder and whisk until well combined. Then let cool for 5-10 minutes, before placing in the refrigerator to thicken. I would leave for 60 minutes if you want it slightly thickened or 4 hours if you want it real thick.
- Then, slice the brownies into squares and spread the ganache on the top. Top with the pecans (optional) and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- If you want the ganache really thick, then I would suggest making it prior to the brownies.
- The cook time does not include the time it takes for the brownies and the ganache to firm up in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g