Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies. These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth.
I created these Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies after visiting Newstead Organics today.
I went there to purchase some ingredients for dinner (I made Slow Cooker Beef Ribs) and bought a Chocolate Macadamia Brownie from their cafe. It was so yummy that I decided to recreate a version for Becomingness.
I am so happy with the results! These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Coconut oil, melted
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Almond meal
- Raw cacao powder
- Gluten Free baking powder
- Sea salt
MORE BAKED DESSERTS TO MAKE
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a medium sized bowl, stirring to combine. Then, add the eggs, mixing well to combine.
- Add the almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl, mixing well to combined
- Then combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Fold the macadamias into the mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into a lined square baking pan (approximately 20cm x 20cm) and place in the oven for approximately 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 - 20 minutes. Slice into squares and keep stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g