These Gluten Free Fudge Brownies with Macadamias are deliciously rich and gooey, and they basically melt in your mouth. They are super easy to make with easy-to-find ingredients.
These gluten free brownies were inspired by one of local cafes in my area and I wanted to replicate them to share with you.
They are really easy to make and you can purchase the ingredients at your local supermarket, health food shop or markets.
Table of Contents
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Gluten & dairy free - suitable for people with gluten and dairy/lactose intolerances.
Easy to make - it is a very easy recipe to make and requires minimal kitchen tools
So Tasty - There are fudgy and gooey in the middle and taste amazing.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Eggs - make sure they are at room temperature before you bake the recipes.
- Almond flour or Almond meal
- Cacao powder
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
Make sure the eggs have been kept at room temperature before using and are not cold. The mixture will mix more evenly and you will get more volume. If you are ever wondering why your baked desserts look flat then this could be the reason.
When the brownies are super warm they may break apart easily. So I recommend allowing them to cool in the tin for at least 10 - 20 minutes and then on a wire rack for a further 15 minutes.
You can store in your fridge for 4-5 days or in your freezer for 3 months when stored correctly.
Looking for other gluten free recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Gluten Free Fudge Brownies with Macadamias
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup macadamias
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a medium sized bowl, stirring to combine. Then, add the eggs, mixing well to combine.
- Add the almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl, mixing well to combined
- Then combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Fold the macadamias into the mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into a lined square baking pan (approximately 20cm x 20cm) and place in the oven for approximately 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 - 20 minutes in the tin and a further 15 minutes on a cooling rack. Slice into squares and keep stored in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.