Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies. These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth. SO TASTY!
I created these Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies after visiting Newstead Organics today.
I went there to purchase some ingredients for dinner (I made Slow Cooker Beef Ribs) and bought a Chocolate Macadamia Brownie from their cafe.
It was so yummy that I decided to recreate a version for Becomingness.
I am so happy with the results! These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth.
The only downside is that they are not nut free, so my daughter cannot eat them. So, on my to-do list to make soon are nut free chocolate brownies.
These chocolate macadamia fudge brownies are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free as well as being suitable for paleo.
PIN FOR LATER
Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies. These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a medium sized bowl, stirring to combine. Then, add the eggs, mixing well to combine.
- Add the almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl, mixing well to combined
- Then combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Fold the macadamias into the mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into a lined square baking pan (approximately 20cm x 20cm) and place in the oven for approximately 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 – 20 minutes. Slice into squares and keep stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.