No Bake Strawberry and Lemon Cheesecake Bites! Consisting of three amazing layers, the macadamia and date base, lemon layer and the strawberry layer on top. These delicious mini raw cheesecakes are super easy to make and have the most amazing flavour.
It has been awhile since I have shared a mini raw dessert with you, with the last one being my raw peppermint slice bites.
I decided that it was time to share a new flavour combination..... lemon and strawberry.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Strawberry and lemon are a match made in heaven! Seriously these flavours together are to-die for!
- The ingredients are super easy to find in any of the major supermarkets or from your local markets.
- As always, this recipe is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
Ingredients You Need
- Macadamias (cashews will also work)
- Fresh strawberries (I haven't tried with frozen yet)
- Lemon (juice and rind)
- Coconut oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
This recipe is super easy to make!
- I highly recommend using a mini muffin silicon tray. It makes the process a whole lot easier.
- I recommend storing them in an airtight container in the freezer and getting them out a few minutes before freezing.
- Allow approximately 2 hours to set properly after adding the top layer.
More Mini Raw Treats
- 6 medjool dates
- ⅓ cup raw macadamias (or cashews)
- Pinch of sea salt
Lemon & Strawberry Layers
- 1 cup macadamias (or cashews)
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- To make the base, process the macadamias (or cashews) in a food processor or blender until they resemble fine crumbs. Then, add the dates and sea salt and process until a sticky dough is formed. Spoon mixture into a 24 mini muffin pan and press down with the back of a teaspoon. Place in the freezer while you make the next layer.
- To make the next 2 layers, place all filling ingredients (except the strawberries) in the blender/food processor and process on high until very smooth.
- Spoon about ⅔ of the mixture onto the bases and smooth with the back of a spoon and place in the freezer to set for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add the strawberries to the remaining filling and blend on high until smooth.
- Spoon the strawberry filling onto the lemon layer and place into the freezer until they set completely, approximately 2 hours.
- Keep stored in the freezer in an air tight container and remove them a few minutes before serving/eating.
- The additional time of 2 hours is the time it takes for the recipe to set in the freezer
- I recommend using either a mini silicon muffin tray, mini muffin liners or cut out little strips of baking paper to use as tabs at the bottom of the regular mini muffin tray, to make it easier to remove them from the muffin tray.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g