These are the perfect gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins. They are super moist, easy to make and will be a hit with your kids. Plus there is no added sugar, the sweetness is provided by the bananas and the chocolate chips.
I have finally created the perfect and choc chip banana muffin and best of all it is gluten free, dairy free and there is no added sugar. The sweetness is provided by the bananas and the chocolate chips that you choose to use.
Yep the choice is yours!!
You can add regular chocolate chips, dark, dairy free, sugar free or even cacao nibs would work.
My daughter Giselle told me that she loves them and they are the best muffins she has ever had. She is very picky.. so this is the ultimate compliment.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THESE GLUTEN FREE MUFFINS
- They are so easy to make.
- They are really moist.
- They are gluten free.
- They are dairy free, but that depends on which chocolate chips you choose to use.
- Most of the ingredients are pantry items which you should totally be stocking up on.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Medium ripe bananas
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Almond meal
- Cinnamon powder
- Gluten free baking powder
- Chocolate chips (regular, dark, sugar free, dairy free... the choice is yours)
- Make these dairy free by adding dairy free chocolate chips or even cacao nibs.
- The cook time varies from 15 - 20 minutes depending on your oven. My ones were perfect at 18 minutes, but as ovens can vary, it is best to test the muffins with a tooth pick at 15 minutes and see whether it comes out clean.