This Apple & Walnut Breakfast Chia Pudding combines two classic ingredients and is the easiest of recipes to make.
I have a love for chia seed puddings.
It first started back in June 2014 when I first made and shared my Vanilla Chia Breakfast Pudding.
I had only recently heard of chia seeds and had so far added them to my smoothies or sprinkled them over food. I was really intrigued and keen to try a chia pudding for breakfast.
When I happened to have raspberries and vanilla on hand, I decided to give one a try. It was a major success and I ended up sharing the recipe on the blog.
HOW TO PREPARE
The reason I love chia puddings so much (apart from them tasting amazing), is that they are super easy to prepare.
- You simply mix up the chia seeds
- Add your preferred milk and sweetener in a small bowl
- Then leave in the refrigerator to gel overnight.
The next morning you remove from the refrigerator and add your topping and enjoy.
This chia pudding is my latest creation.
You cannot beat the classic flavour combination of apples and walnuts and they work so well together with the chia pudding ingredients.
Again, it is really easy to prepare and I promise you it disappoint.
MORE CHIA PUDDING RECIPES
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey/maple syrup (Omit for Keto)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium (or large) apple, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or glass. Add the almond milk, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator, check that the chia seeds have gelled and top with the apple and walnuts.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the chia pudding to set in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 595Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 20gSugar: 38gProtein: 13g