This Banana Berry Smoothie is super easy to make, are packed with lots of nutrients and will keep you full for hours.I love smoothies for breakfast and this banana berry smoothie is one of my faves!
They are super easy to make, are packed with lots of nutrients and will keep you full for hours. You can also make them the night before, if you are short on time in the mornings.
They are also great to take with you on your travels, especially if you have a long commute to work or school.
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen) plus extra for topping
- 1 cup almond milk
- Handful of Ice (if you are using fresh fruit)
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with the extra raspberries.