11 Healthy Breakfast Recipes Using Pantry Staples - These are all gluten free and dairy free recipes that use up pantry staples that you should be keeping a few weeks stock of that you can rely on during times of crisis and emergencies.
During times of crisis or when there is a shortage of food available for purchase, it is great to have a selection of great gluten and dairy free breakfast recipes that you can rely on.
Recipes that use pantry staples that you should always have in your pantry. Ingredients that generally have a long shelf life that you can stock up on.
But when I say stock up, I don't mean go crazy and buy months worth. I recommend having at least 2-3 weeks worth in your pantry.
All these recipes are gluten and dairy free or have options available to modify.
Table of Contents
- 1 MORE RECIPES
- 2 Easy Oatmeal Pancakes (gluten free) Recipe
- 3 Simple Grain Free Granola
- 4 Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
- 5 Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- 6 Almond Butter & Banana Baked Oatmeal Bars
- 7 Berry Buckwheat Porridge (includes thermomix method)
- 8 Savoury Paleo Bread Recipe
- 9 Millet Breakfast Bake With Berries
- 10 Blueberry Oat Flour Pancakes
- 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipe with Almond and Chia Oatmeal
- 12 Apple Buckwheat Pancakes