This Chia Granola Parfait is a simple to make breakfast (or snack) that is made with three delicious elements - chia pudding, granola and fresh berries. Best of all it is gluten free and dairy free.
This simple to make breakfast (or snack!) looks and tastes amazing, making it a great breakfast to serves to guests (or just for you!)
Ingredients You Need
- Chia seeds
- Plant Based Milk - I used either almond milk or coconut milk
- Honey - or you can use maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Granola - homemade is best. Check out my granola recipes below
- Fresh berries - You can use a mix of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Granola is super easy to make and you can make up a big batch and store up to two weeks in your pantry and up to 1 month in your refrigerator.
How to Make
Once you prep your chia pudding, granola and your fruit it is a really simple recipe to put together. I like to use mason jars to serve my parfaits in.
MORE CHIA PUDDING RECIPES TO ENJOY
- Apple and Walnut Chia Pudding
- Kiwi Chia Pudding
- Blueberry & Macadamia Chia Pudding
- Strawberries and Cream Chia Seed Pudding
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- ⅛ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon organic/raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup granola check out my recipes for Gluten Free [Granola] or [Granola]
- ¾ cup mixed berries strawberries, raspberries and blueberries work well
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl. Add the milk, sweetener and vanilla extract, stirring to combine. Place in the refrigerator and let it set overnight. The next morning, remove from the refrigerator and check that the chia seeds have gelled.
- To make the parfait, layer a glass or bowl firstly with half of the chia mixture, then half of the granola, then half of berries. Then repeat.
- Serve and enjoy.