These healthy and delicious Raspberry Pancakes are suitable for low carb, gluten and dairy free lifestyles. These keto pancakes are super easy to make! Just increase the quantities if you are making for more than 2 people.
I love a good pancake recipe, but especially when it is also healthy one.
These low carb pancakes still tick all the boxes in terms of flavour and are only sweetened by the raspberries, however I have added stevia as an optional ingredient, just in case you prefer it a little more sweeter.
Table of Contents
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Easy to Make - this recipe involves a couple of simple steps and about 15 minutes to make
Low Carb - This recipe is low carb as well as being gluten and dairy free.
Thick Pancakes - These pancakes are quite thick in texture, so that is something to keep note of in case you prefer the thinner pancake variety.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Fresh raspberries
- Almond meal
- Chia seeds
- Almond milk
- Coconut oil
- Coconut yoghurt or your preferred style of yoghurt
TIPS & FAQS
I like to top these pancakes with fresh raspberries or a mixture of berries and a spoon of coconut yoghurt. But you could top with regular yoghurt if you don't have any issues with dairy.
Yes you can! Simply double, triple or quadruple the ingredient quantities to make for more people.
Looking for other berry recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
- 2 eggs whisked
- ½ cup raspberries fresh
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup almond milk or your favourite milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered stevia or ¼ teaspoon liquid stevia optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for cooking, plus extra for in between batches
- Topping: 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt and extra raspberries
- Mix Ingredients - Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Heat Oil - Heat coconut oil in fry pan on medium heat.
- Make Pancakes - Use a small measuring cup to scoop out portions of the mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes each side, making sure the edges don’t touch. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You may need to use more coconut oil between batches.
- Add Toppings - Top with coconut yoghurt and the extra raspberries