I was asked over on Facebook, if I was able to share my version of Sarah Wilson's Raspberry Ripple.
Sarah's version is made with butter, so I substituted butter with coconut oil to make my version dairy free, as well as gluten and refined sugar free.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup (raw honey pure maple syrup also works well)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (coconut flakes works well also)
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan on low heat
- Add the cacao and your choice of sweetener and stir till it is well combined and the sweetener has melted. It usually takes around 5 minutes and I whisk it to make sure that it combined well.
- Arrange the raspberries and coconut on a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray or plate
- Pour the mixture over the top and mix through the raspberries and coconut with a fork
- Place in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes
- When it is firm you can slice it or break into shards