This raw mango and passionfruit cheesecake is the perfect summer raw dessert. Made with three amazing ingredients - macadamias, mango and passionfruit...this dessert is simply irresistible.
There is nothing better than mangos, passionfruit and macadamias. They are three of my favourite ingredients and are a match made in heaven when paired together to make this raw cheesecake.
Raw desserts have been my favourite desserts for many years now and the best thing is that they are really to make. All you need is a good blender or food processor to make the slice and your freezer to let the dessert set.
Allergy and intolerance friendly - this raw cheesecake is suitable for people with gluten and dairy allergies & intolerances as well as many other dietary requirements.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
Easy to make - this dessert is super easy to make and will really impress your guests.
This vegan mango and passionfruit cheesecake is made with three layers:
- Base layer
- Mango layer
- Passionfruit layer
Each layer is really easy to make and all up takes about 10-15 minutes of prep time. You do need to let each layer set in the freezer before adding the next layer.
If you want to pretty up the cheesecake, top with some extra mango and passionfruit when serving to guests.
- 1 cup raw macadamias
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Mango Layer & Passionfruit Layers
- 1 + ½ cups raw macadamias
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango
- 5 passionfruits
- Extra passionfruit and mango to serve
- To make the base: place macadamias, medjool dates and sea salt in a high speed blender/food processor and blend until the nuts are crushed and the mixture holds together. Scoop out crust mixture and press firmly into a 20cm spring-form pan and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer while you make the next step and rinse blender/food processor well.
- To make the mango and passionfruit layers: warm the coconut oil in a small pot on low heat until liquid, add the maple syrup and whisk to combine. Add the warmed maple syrup/coconut oil mixture to the blender/food processor with the macadamiasa and vanilla extract and blend until very smooth. Set aside half of the mixture.
- Add the mangos to the remaining mixture and blend until smooth. Pour onto the crust and smooth with the back of a spoon or a spatula and place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes. Rinse the blender/food processor.
- To make the passionfruit layer; scoop out passionfruit pulp and add to the blender/food processor with the mixture (that you set aside) and process until smooth. Pour layer over the top of the mango layer and place in the freezer to set (minimum 2 hours).
- Use a warmed knife to cut into slices
- Always keep in the freezer and remove 5-10 minutes before serving to allow it to thaw out a little.
- The cook time does not include the time it takes for the cheesecake to firm up in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g