These dairy free blueberry muffins take around 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake and they will make a great addition to your child's lunchbox.
Gluten & dairy free - suitable for those with dietary restrictions.
Nut Free - these are perfect for anyone with a tree nut allergy
Easy to make - these muffins takes around 40 minutes to make
Perfect for school lunchboxes - they make a great school snack as they are nut free.
- Fresh blueberries
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil
- Coconut milk (canned)
- Maple syrup (or rice malt syrup)
- Vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
This recipe is super easy to make!
Step 1. Pre-heat your oven.
Step 2 - Prep the muffin mix. Add the dry ingredients to one bowl, mixing thoroughly. Then add the wet ingredients to another bowl, making sure you mix well. Then combine the wet and the dry ingredients and fold in the blueberries
Step 3 - Cook the muffins. Spoon the batter into lined muffin trays (you could also use a silicon muffin tray) and then bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Use a toothpick to check and if the toothpick comes out clean, then you know that the muffins are ready
Step 4 - Allow to cool. Let the muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before you enjoy.
Gluten Free Flourless Orange and Almond cake
Low Carb Raspberry Banana Bread
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Want More? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram for all my latest recipes and updates.
These easy to make gluten free blueberry muffins takes around 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake and they will make a great addition to your child's lunchbox.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder
- 8 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ⅔ cup coconut milk (canned)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (or rice malt syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat. Pre-heat oven to 180C/355F.
- Prep the muffins. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour and baking powder. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, mixing thoroughly to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
- Cook the muffins. Spoon the batter into lined muffin trays and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins. Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes.
You can also use a silicone muffin pan to cook these muffins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g
Leave a comment below: