Beef Lettuce Wraps are the perfect weeknight meal. Made in less than 30 minutes, these beef mince lettuce cups are packed full of yummy flavour and will be a hit with your family. You can also prepare the mince ahead of time.
Who doesn't love a meal that you can make in less than 30 minutes! Even better when the meal is packed full of flavour, is super healthy and everyone in the family will totally enjoy.
These healthy beef lettuce wraps are the real deal and they are so easy to prepare. You can prepare the mince ahead of time to make things even easier for you.
You can make the low carb by skipping the hoisin sauce!
Ingredients you need to make these Beef Mince Lettuce Cups
- Grass Fed (or organic) Beef mince
- Iceberg lettuce
- Spring onions
- Fresh ginger
- Coconut oil (or olive oil)
- Coconut aminos (you can also use gluten free soy sauce or tamari)
- Hoisin sauce (skip if low carb)
- Sesame oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili is totally optional
- You can make the beef mince ahead of time and store in the refrigerator (up to 3 days) or in the freezer (up to 3 months)
- I have not tried with any other lettuce, so can only recommend iceberg lettuce for now
- Adding chili is totally optional