Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry with Beef is your perfect weeknight meal. It is easy to prepare, super healthy and packed full of flavour and will be ready on the table in 30 minutes.
Zoodles (or Zucchini Noodles for those are not familiar with the name) is a really great cheap everyday meal that you can make in less than 30 minutes.
It is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free and you can change it up by adding different vegetables.
There are many ways to prepare zoodles. You can use a spiralizer, mandolin or a zoodle cutter.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Perfect weeknight meal - this meal is super easy to make and will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Allergy and Intolerance Friendly - this recipe is suitable for people with gluten, dairy, nut allergies & intolerances as well as many other dietary requirements.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health store, food markets or on-line store.
- Beef fillet
- Coconut oil
- Coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- Coconut sugar
- Sea salt
Yes you can! Try to use gluten free soy sauce or tamari. Regular soy sauce contain wheat as its first ingredient.
I highly recommend using fresh ingredients wherever you can. But garlic powder and ginger powder are still a great option if you don't have fresh ingredients on hand.
Yes, use any vegetables you would put in your stir fry.
Simply omit the meat to make this stir-fry. You could add in some extra veggies or even some cooked firm tofu.
Looking for other easy dinner recipes? Try these:
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry with Beef
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 14.2 oz beef fillet thinly sliced
- 5 oz carrots thinly sliced
- 15 oz broccoli sliced into small florets
- 28 oz zucchini cut into noodles or long pasta (Using vegetable spiralizer, mandolin or zoodle cutter)
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh or ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- Make sauce. In a small bowl, add the sauce ingredients, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- Heat oil. Heat coconut oil in large fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook stir-fry. Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until browned. Then remove from fry pan and set aside. Next, add the carrots, broccoli and zucchini noodles and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Then finally, add the beef back to the fry pan along with the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately