These homemade gluten free Rosemary Sesame Seed Crackers are super easy to make and are perfect to serve with your homemade dips when you are entertaining guests.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Intolerance & Allergy Friendly - suitable for people with gluten and dairy intolerances.
Easy to Make - this recipe involves several simple steps and less than 30 minutes to prepare and make.
Healthy wholefood ingredients - which are easy to find at any supermarket, health food store, food market or on-line.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Almond meal or almond flour
- Sesame seeds
- Coconut oil
- Dried rosemary but you can also use fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper
Anything between 3-5mm thickness is perfect
Yes you can substitute the dried/fresh rosemary with 2 drops food grade rosemary oil and the pepper with 2 drops black pepper oil.
Looking for more appetizers to make, try these?
Lastly, I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Rosemary Sesame Seed Crackers
- 2 cups almond flour or almond meal
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon rosemary dried or fresh, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven: Pre-heat over to 180 C | 360 C.
- Prepare cracker dough: Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly until you form a dough. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 3-5mm thick.
- Cut into squares: Cut into squares approximately 3cm wide with a pizza cutter and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool: Let cool for a few minutes before serving with your favourite dip.