When I first made Paleo Crackers I knew that wanted to make a healthy dip to accompany it. The first two dips that came to mind were Hummus and Guacamole.
I knew of an awesome Curtis Stone recipe for guacamole, so I decided to make it and have adapted it slightly.
It is an absolute winner: an easy snack when you don't feel like cooking too much or your new gluten-free go-to finger food when entertaining guests.
- 2 avocados, pitted peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- All all ingredients to a medium and bowl and gently mix to combine.