These Chocolate Orange Truffles are so easy to prepare and taste absolutely amazing. They are perfect if you are short on time and make a great lunchbox addition.
These bliss balls are so easy to prepare and taste absolutely amazing. They are also gluten and dairy free, as well as being vegan and paleo friendly.
These truffles are perfect if you are short on time and they are also great to give as a gift.
Ingredients You Need
- Medjool Dates or sticky soft dates.
- Orange Rind
- Blanched Almonds or you can use cashews or macadamias
- Maple Syrup or honey
- Desiccated coconut
Looking for other bliss balls to make?
Lastly, if you make these bliss balls I would love to hear from you. You can either leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Instagram! It really makes my day when I see your creations of my recipes.
Chocolate Orange Bliss Balls
- 1 ½ Cups Medjool Dates or sticky soft dates.
- 1 ½ teaspoons Orange Rind
- ⅓ cup Almonds blanched or you can use cashews or macadamias
- 1 ½ tablespoons Maple Syrup or honey
- ¼ teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cocoa
- ¼ Cup Desiccated coconut
- Place all the ingredients, except the coconut, in a blender and process until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into even portions and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and refrigerate.