These Chocolate Orange Truffles are so easy to prepare and taste absolutely amazing. They are perfect if you are short on time and make a great lunchbox addition.
These were so easy to prepare and taste absolutely amazing. They are also gluten and dairy free, as well as being vegan and paleo friendly.
These truffles are perfect if you are short on time and they are also great to give as a gift.
- 1 ½ Cups Dates (only soften the dates if your blender is not strong enough)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Orange Rind
- ⅓ Cup blanched Almonds (or another nut)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Cocoa
- ¼ Cup Desiccated coconut
- Place all the ingredients, except the coconut, in a blender and process until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into even portions and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and refrigerate.