These healthy Anzac biscuits are made with spelt flour and oats and are additive free.
These healthy Anzac biscuits are one of the first ever recipes that I shared on Becomingness. I made these with spelt flour and oats and are great for my daughter Giselle, as she has a nut allergy.
- 130g (½ cup) organic butter
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic spelt flour
- 1 cup organic desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- Preheat oven to 175 C | 350 F.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper
- Melt the butter and organic honey in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix together the flour, oats, desiccated coconut and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- Stir the water and the bicarbonate of soda into the butter and honey mixture and then add it to the dry mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Once combined, spoon mixture into balls.
- Place them on the baking trays, spaced well apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g