These 20 low carb and gluten free Instant Pot dinner recipes are seriously mouth watering and will be on your dinner table in next to no time.
Instant Pots (or Multi Cookers) are amazing appliances to have in your kitchen! Since getting my one a few weeks ago, I have been using it non stop to prepare some amazing low carb and gluten free meals in next to time at all.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is an Instant Pot/ Multi Cooker
- 2 Instant Pot Goulash
- 3 Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- 4 Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 5 Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs & Mushrooms Gravy
- 6 Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- 7 Instant Pot Shredded Beef
- 8 Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 9 The Easiest Instant Pot Whole Chicken Recipe
- 10 Instant Pot Chipotle Pumpkin Vegan Chili
- 11 Instant Pot Coconut Chicken
- 12 Keto Instant Pot Sesame Orange Chicken
- 13 Instant Pot Buffalo Wings
- 14 Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 15 Keto Instant Pot Clam Chowder
- 16 Instant Pot Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 17 Easy Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- 18 Creamy Southwest Chicken Soup for Instant Pot
- 19 Instant Pot Carnitas
- 20 Slimming World Syn Free Bigos (Polish Hunter’s Stew)
- 21 Creamy Instant Pot Tomato Soup
What is an Instant Pot/ Multi Cooker
An Instant Pot is a pressure cooker, slow-cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker all in one machine. They are great for getting meals on the table in a short amount of time
Instant Pot is an actual brand, however your can purchase multi cookers from many other brands, but they can differ in the functions that they offer.
I own a Masterpro MultiCooker which can slow cook, saute, pressure cook, make yoghurt and cook rice and pasta.
The best thing that I am loving about my multicooker is that I can make my slow cooker recipes in a much quicker time using the pressure cooker function AND the quality is still the same!
I have since been searching the web for more amazing dinner recipes to make in my Multi Cooker and have put together this amazing collection of 20 low carb and gluten free Instant Pot dinner recipes.
So if you own an Instant Pot or a Multi Cooker, you will be able to make these recipes and have dinner sorted in no time at all.