- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup fresh raspberries 125 grams punnet
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or rice malt syrupor to make it keto friendly, add ¼ - ½ teaspoon organic liquid stevia
Toast coconut. Lightly toast the shredded coconut in a small fry pan on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Make raw chocolate. To make the chocolate mixture, melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat. Once melted, remove from heat, add the sweetener, whisking briskly until well combined. Then add the cacao powder, stirring until well combined.
Prepare coconut rough. Roughly chop the raspberries and place with the shredded coconut into the saucepan and stir through the chocolate mixture.
Place into tin. Pour into a lined square baking tin (or spread evenly on lined baking tray) and place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes to set.
Slice. Slice in desired pieces and serve.
- I recommend storing in the freezer to keep firm.
- If you use frozen raspberries, you need to thaw out first and remove the excess moisture, otherwise the recipe may not set properly.
- The cook time does not allow the time for the coconut rough to set in the freezer, approximately 30-60 minutes.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g