- 14 oz chick peas canned, drained (reserve liquid and a few extra chickpeas to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons chick pea liquid
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 garlic clove small, minced (or sliced finely)
- 1 tsp cumin powder or 1 drop cumin essential oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Pinch Paprika for decoration
Process Ingredients - Add all the ingedients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Serve - Spoon into a bowl and drizzle some olive oil, sprinkle some paprika and top with the extra chicke peas.
- Use a larger garlic clove if you like the garlic taste to be stronger.
- If you want it a bit runnier, then simply add some water or more of the chick pea juice
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg