This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Tuwawi Tea. I only work with brands and products that align with Becomingness’s core values and beliefs.
I have always loved tea!
Ever since I was young, I have enjoyed a cup of tea to unwind or relax. Over the years my tea preferences have evolved from earl grey and English breakfast to now include more herbal and greens teas. My usual favourites these days include chai, camomile and peppermint.
Over the past few weeks, I have been enjoying Tuwawi Tea. Tuwawi (pronounced Too-wah-we) Tea has a range of six gourmet teas, which are especially blended to support various emotions, as well as a range of standard tea blends.
Here is a brief description and the ingredients list of each of the Emotion Tea Blends as provided by Tuwawi Tea.
Complements and celebrates your emotions of happiness and joy.
Ingredients: Tea leaves of Organic Hazelnut cream, Organic Pai Mu Tan (White Peony), Luvberries
Complements your emotions of sadness, melancholy and grief. A calming, embracing and relaxing tea blend.
Ingredients: Organic Japanese Sencha, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Peppermint
Complements your times of strength, focus and commitment.
Organic Mentha Black, Organic Rooibos, Organic Yerba Mate.
Complements emotions of love and passion.
Ingredients: Organic Darjeeling Snowview, Black Tea Yorkshire Garden
Complements your nurturing and replenishing when drained and worn.
Ingredients: Organic Black Chai, Organic Rooibos, Organic Yerba Mate
Complements your calming of nerves, relaxing and unwinding when anxious, distressed or upset.
Ingredients: Organic Assam Thunder, Organic Chamomile, Organic Honeybush
In addition to the emotion tea blends, the Standard Tea range includes
- Organic English Breakfast
- Relaxing Tropo Fruit Infusion
- Oz Green with Lemon Myrtle
- Luscious Berries Infusion
I’ve included a quick review of my three favourites below, but put simply, these teas are simply beautiful and I have enjoyed drinking them.
Some key points to note:
- The tea comes from organic growers.
- The teas are blended in Australia.
- They are beautifully packaged.
I first tried this tea when I was feeling exhausted one morning.
Having two small children, running Becomingness and also working part time does tend to increase my stress levels at times, and this restoration blend tea helped to revitalize me and go on with the rest of the day’s tasks.
This tea is perfect for busy mums who need to fill their cup. The chai and rooibos flavours, which I have enjoyed separately, work really well together.
As the description states, this tea compliments your times of strength, focus and commitment. It does not disappoint.
I tasted this tea when I was writing several blog posts and it really helped me to stay focussed on writing. I have a tendency to procrastinate and while drinking this tea, my focus did not sway.
Highly recommended when you are needing to get stuff done….only problem might be that you’ll want to go and brew another cup…
This is the perfect blend to relax and unwind to.
As sufferer of anxiety, I am always on the lookout for natural and organic products that that will help to calm me. This sentimental blend is another great inclusion in my “calming kit”.
The flavour of this tea is amazing – the nicest camomile I’ve tasted.
Where to buy!
You can purchase these amazing teas from www.tuwawitea.com
You can purchase either small (1-2 serve) or 50 gram packets of each of the teas. In addition to that you can purchase a gift pack, which includes small packets of each of the teas.
Let me know which ones are your favourites!
TUWAWI TEA GIVEAWAY (NOW CLOSED)
- 10 x sample size packs of 10 different tea blends (6 emotional blends and 4 standard teas).
- 1 x 50g size of the winner’s chosen tea blend.
- 1 x tea infuser.
How to enter
- Subscribe to Becomingness and Tuwawi Tea’s newsletters
- You need to also follow Becomingness and Tuwawi Tea on Facebook
- Then, come back and comment on this post with which tea blend you are most looking forward to trying and why?
- The competition closes at 6pm Monday 12th December 2016 (AEST) and the winner will be announced on this post.
- The competition is open to Australian Residents only.
- I will be assigning a number to every entry and the winner will be picked at random using random.org.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.