Super easy spinach scrambled eggs is one of my favourite go-to breakfast recipes. It is keto and low carb friendly and only takes a few minutes to make.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Herbamare seasoning to taste (or use your favourite seasoning or salt & pepper)
- Melt butter in a medium sized non-stick frypan over moderate heat.
- Add the spinach and mix through the butter until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the eggs and seasoning. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, move the eggs to the center of the pan. Keep doing that every 30 seconds or so until the eggs are cooked. It should only take 2-3 minutes for them to cook to a beautiful soft consistency.
- Remove from the heat and serve either on their own or with other breakfast elements like avocado, salmon or bacon.