Banana Bread Muffins – These are seriously tasty and are gluten, dairy and SUGAR FREE!! The only sweetness comes from the Bananas. They will be a HIT with the family.
- 4 medium bananas (the riper the better)
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams nut spread (or any nut butter or spread will do)
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams almond meal
- 3 drops cinnamon bark essential oil (or 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 small banana for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tray with paper baking cases.
- Add all the ingredients to the thermomix bowl and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the baking cases.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. You can use a toothpick to check it, making sure it comes out clean.
- Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.