- 2 cups of almond meal or flour
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 drops food grade rosemary oil
- 2 drop food grade black pepper oil
- Pre-heat over to 180 C | 360 C.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly until you form a dough. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 3-5mm thick.
- Cut into squares approximately 3cm wide with a pizza cutter and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving with your favourite dip.