This raw chocolate orange fudge is one delicious, easy to make treat. It contains only 5 ingredients and takes no time to whip up and set in the freezer!
- 250 grams almond butter (but any nut butter will do)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor/thermomix and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth over with a spatula.
- Place into the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into desired portion sizes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- The cook time does not include the time it takes for the fudge to set in the freezer.