This raspberry mug cake is the perfect dessert in so many ways, delicious, healthy and only takes a few minutes to make.
Do you have days where you want to eat cake but don't want the associated guilt?
Then look no further than my raspberry mug cake.
Mug cakes are great beacuse the portions are perfect for one person, so you will not overeat (unless you make another one!!)
They are perfect for when you want to make something last minute and they seriously only take a few minutes to mix up and then microwave.
They are all also gluten, dairy & refined sugar free so you don't need to feel guilty about having them.
MORE MUG CAKE RECIPES
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk for a nut free alternative)
- Add the dry ingredients (cinammon, coconut flour, baking powder) to a medium (or large size) mug and mix.
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Add the remainder of the wet ingredients and mix well. (The mixture can get a bit stuck on the sides, so make sure you scrap the sides down)
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through (the mug cake should be soft and springy to touch).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 331mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 5gSugar: 24gProtein: 12g